Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overheard last night in the tents:

"Are you two designers or something? You look like Dean and Dan."

Ok... by overheard I mean, was said... to me. This was said to me and my accomplice as we sipped wine, eyed hor derves and tried (unsuccessfully) to downplay the fact that we were wearing matching outfits. 

Friends and strangers alike smiled and insisted on taking our photo. No one would believe the matching was an unfortunate mistake. 

We did the only thing that one can do in this type of situation: each of us took another sip of wine and started compiling a mental list of reasons why he was the better looking twin. 

3 comments:

liza101 said...

who'd you see?

Derek Kreindler said...

If you ever make a line called RSquared, I'll buy a piece or two.

biz said...

if you would like too see a photo of these cute boys, check out my other blog:

http://vitamint.ca/editors-blog

adorable!

xo