Saturday, February 20, 2010

The author and the artist

Just try to get more meta than this: that's me behind one lens, in front of another lens, which is filming a video log (for a city blog) about an art show that is expressing how mass media distorts our perception of reality.

Get it? That's OK--I barely understand, and I was there. Maybe Kriistina Lahde is onto something. Or not.

Either way, check out the latest Art Stars episode, and well you're at it welcome the team to Torontoist, it's new super-syndicator.

*The resulting multi-media slide and some photographs can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!