Friday, June 27, 2008

Strangers are always taking my photo. 

The thing about strangers taking your photo is that you never know where the picture will end up. And now everyone who owns a digital SLR thinks they are a party-blogger. You can thank Mark Hunter for that. 

Its not that I care about my privacy, I really don't. I work in a cubicle with portable walls, and there are cutouts where you can look into adjacent pods. And I live in a comfy two bedroom condo, but the only thing separating my room from my roommate's is two thin sliding plastic walls. I sometimes worry she can hear my breathing loudly in my sleep. 

Plus, I spend a good amount of my time exposing my self on the Internet. I write online and have few qualms about embaressing photos of me making their way onto Facebook. But still, even if I look good, I don't want to end up on one of those tacky photoblogs; the type with bad lighting and 905ers.

At least I have no aspirations for fame. If winding up in a photo on You Got Pegged scared me, I can only imagine what being featured on Go Fug Yourself or having Perez draw cum on my face would do to me.

With that in mind, say cheese.

No comments: