Sunday, June 29, 2008

They had no idea we were kidding.

To get into the spirit of the pride weekend I have made a list of things I would and wouldn't be proud to be caught wearing, doing or even standing near during pride. And I took photos of them so I can forever remember my own do's and don'ts.


1. At pride don't sport: Armbands. When did those come back? I clearly missed the boat. But I have to confess, I think the jumper is a hit.


2. At pride do: skip the Eurotrash, and instead hang out on top of the trash bins.


3. At pride don't: support your friends with anything but crude laughter.

4. At pride do: remember to hydrate yourself. And pick something fruity.

5. At pride don't: break any laws, there are gay cops everywhere.

6. At pride do: incorporate colour into your outfit. But be careful how far you take it.

7. At pride don't: take your shirt off, you never know where your photo will end up.

With that in mind, parade photos may follow tomorrow, depending on if I can get out of bed.

No comments: