Saturday, September 12, 2009

Close Your Eyes: Winnipeg's watching

Between posting stalker-ish lover letters to Owen Pallett and insisting I be admitted to his secret shows, it has become no secret that I'm deeply engaged in a one-sided love affair with Toronto's favourite indie arts fag. In fact, my love runs so deep that I recently trekked all the way out to the bluffs of Scarberia to see Pallett play in the dark and unknown suburban wilderness. 

I could type out that story, but our adventure has already been documented on Torontoist, by my favourite recently returned Albertan. Read that post, but in the meantime look at these three awkward-awesome photographs from the show. 

Whet this Winnipegger's appetite  on Twitter
The internet terrifies Jade, a fear she developed from living with web hero WesBos.com
Final smirk

No comments: