Monday, October 19, 2009

Window shopping

Bags of new clothing in tow, I left Montreal just one day before the fashion festivities began. To stay would have been divine, as it always is. The food, fashion, company, and culture were top tier, as usual.

Though I left before the first high-heeled step onto the runway, I snapped a picture of a window display in anticipation of dresses to come. Andy The-Anh, a mainstay in both the Montreal and the national design scene, was on display and would also show later that week in the old port at the Bonsecour Market.

What was missed in Montreal though, may be made up for in Toronto. The collection will have a showroom showcase tomorrow evening. More on that, today's Sunny Fong show at the AGO, and the rest of fashion week, soon.

For now, here’s the last of the photos from Montreal.

Let the week begin.








1 comment:

liza101 said...

Hey Russ, long time. I am going to Montreal in a few weeks, and i have only been once beofre, anthing I should not miss? It is just for a weekend sadly but let me know if you think of something