Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Good morning New York.

I'm not writing a full update on NY Fashion Week because I am up to my chin in phone calls, old voicemail messages and deadlines. There are ink stains all over my outfit, but there is good news to report. After shedding my intern status, I got a raise

Rejoice for Tuesdays. 

Before I get back to the grind, I have to mention that my love for Rag & Bone is morphing from infatuation to dedication. Like always, the menswear is immaculate. It's clean, well-tailored and remarkably cool. 

Until I get another minute, yours truly,

Russ & Bone. 

3 comments:

sarah nicole said...

when's your birthday? i'm making you a russ & bone t-shirt.

Russless said...

It was June first. I avoided telling lots and lots of people, and had an anxiety attack, without any cake.

Andrew said...

I would buy Russ and Bone