Friday, August 08, 2008

Hold on.

I have to sit down for a minute. And I may need a glass of water. Roughly two and a half hours ago, New York magazine reported some very good news. According to the rag, the next designer to roll out a cheapie line for target will be none other than your boyfriend Alexander McQueen

There's nothing better than a cheapie line. It means well designed clothing stamped by a couture heavyweight at a price that regular fashionable nobodies can actually afford. And Target has a good track record. I have to admit, I even own one of the v-necks from their regular Mossimo line. 

If this is true, I am conning a friend with a vehicle to take me on a trip to the closest Target, in Buffalo. Don't worry, the store won't be too busy. No one in Buffalo is fashionable. Yet.

3 comments:

sarah nicole said...

a) that is my favourite mcqueen dress. good job.

b) i'm hitching a ride with you. we'll get dunkin donuts on the way. (dunkin donuts coffee, that is. as if i eat donuts!)

Russless said...

Mine too! Of that collection at least. I wanted to post something menswear, but I have to admit, I'm just not that into the most recent.

And yes, American runs on Dunkin, and so will we.

ROADTRIP!

Russless said...

EDIT: Too many exclamation marks...