Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All Families Are Psychotic 

Sometimes you look at a family and wonder how two people could possibly share the same DNA. If you don't know us very well, this is how my sister and I appear. She's a small town girl who watches Grey's Anatomy and worries about crime. I live in a smoggy city, eat after party appetizers and call it dinner and make friends with the homeless people outside Tim Horton's. To say the least, we are very different people.

She has never understood the music or art I like, and is usually casually embarrassed to be seen with me on the street, depending on what I am wearings. However, she's probably most dedicated and reliable person I know, perhaps other than my father. Plus, our mutual friends will explain we have the exact same mannerism, about explicitly different things. And a few of her friends keep telling her that I seem cool, so maybe she'll come around. 

Here's to you big sis. You're the maggie to my Jake. 

She actually knows how to play tennis.
I just like the outfits.

No comments: