Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I have a new obsession. 

When Team Epic was released I was excited. It promised campy Canadian superhero goodness. Unfortunately it turned out to be a big steamy load of Canadian-content garbage. Then this morning I stumbled across Dr. Horrible's sing-along blog, one of the only good things to come out of the writer's strike. It's cheesy, smart & has Neil Patrick Harris in it, what more can you ask for?

Tights, sing-alongs and a bad-guys-are-good mentality: Dr. Horrible has it all. Dr. Horrible is what would happen if I met my 13-year-old self at a comic book shop and teamed up to make an internet mini-series. 

The site says it plans to release it via pay-for-download and DVD later, but until Sunday it's streaming free. Get it while the cost is nothing kids. They have to pay Harris sometime, I have a feeling those Malcolm in the Middle checks are running out.  

No comments: